Experience the WooRee Difference.
- Specialized Doctors – Each acupuncturist specializes in a different method to ensure we have all the tools we need to deliver the right treatment.
- Collaborative Doctors – When necessary, multiple doctors will treat you at the same time to increase recovery time and efficiency.
- Private Rooms – Each room is equipped with healing-sound therapy.
- Clean Garments – Patient gowns and towels are washed through a modern, California OSHA-compliant laundry facility.
- High-Quality Needles – We use only the finest, disposable needles to increase comfort and ensure the highest level of sanitation.
- Multiple Methods – Our doctors often provide chiropractic treatments prior to acupuncture at no extra cost. This is delivered when the patient’s body needs to be aligned to reap the benefits of acupuncture.
A Team of People Who Care
We are licensed doctors, acupuncturists and herbal practitioners.
We offer highly specialized, non-surgical services to treat and prevent health problems and chronic illnesses.
Dr. Yu, Jessie M.S. L.Ac.
Dr. Yu holds a Masters Degree of Oriental Medicine ( CA L/C Acupuncturist) from Dongguk University in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Yu’s specialties are Weight Control and Detox program.
Dr. Lee, Seok M.S. L.Ac
Dr. Lee Seok holds a Masters Degree of Oriental Medicine( CA L/C Acupuncturist) from South Baylo university in Los Angeles CA. His specialties are pain management and Depress, Anxiety care.
Dr. Han, David L.Ac.
Dr. Han holds a Doctoral Degree of Oriental Medicine (CA. L/C Acupuncturist) from South Baylo University in Anaheim, CA. His specialities are pain management and myofascial-release therapy.
Dr. Stephanie Oh, M.S., L.Ac.
Dr. Oh holds a Masters Degree of Oriental Medicine (CA. L/C Acupuncturist) from South Baylo University in Anaheim, CA. Her specialities are cosmetic acupuncture, ear (auricular) acupuncture and moxa treatment.
Dr. Hyuk Sin Kweon, D.C.
Dr. Kweon holds a Masters Degree in Chiropractic Health (CA. L/C Chiropractor) from Southern California University of Health Science in Los Angeles, CA. He specializes in chronic injuries and children’s nervous system function.